FOR WW2 BUYER’S PROMPT CASH OFFER FOR YOUR SECOND
WORLD WAR DAGGERS PLEASE COMPLETE OUR 100% Confidential FORM → →
WW2 Buyer is The Buying Section of www.themilitariamarket.com “
The Nations Largest Permanent Militaria Store”
To obtain a rapid offer/free of charge valuation fill out the form provided in the right hand column.
A quick warning to sellers
Before you invite a “Militaria” dealer into your home we recommend the following.
1) Check their credentials .Are they professionals with a VAT number ?.
They may even be school boys operating from a residential address.
2) Always get an estimate by supplying phonographs first. Don’ t put your self in a position of being pressured.
3) You should always obtain no less than 75% of the market value for your collection or single items.
4) Money is hard to come by don’t get ripped off by a bully.
Show no sympathy to advertisers who claim to be passionate collectors.
Web advertising is expensive such advertisers are buying to sell on !.
5) Consider contacting a dealer with a high street store and a reputation to protect they will have
One of the most iconic dress elements of the second world war has to be the German officers dagger.
These WW2 Daggers have remained among the most prized with successive generations of collectors.
David Mattey of WW2Buyer.com has witnessed every recorded pattern of Third Reich edged weapon.
Prices Range $300 for second pattern Luftwaffe or S.A. Dagger in poor condition to $600000 for the elusive Ferldhernhalle.
If you have by inheritance acquired a second world war dagger you may be interested in obtaining an informed offer.
If you are a collector who now wishes to market your collection at researched prices we offer the immediate one stop solution .
WW2 Buyer.com are the broadest advertisers for WW2 German Daggers on the net. We operate ten websites which include
David Mattey is happy to provide detailed appraisals and explain how valuations are arrived at.
Collectors and consequently the dealers who supply them prefer to buy items in “As Found” condition . Resist the temptation
of cleaning artefacts as this will dramatically reduce their appeal and value.